APMP Foundation-Level Workshop
This course prepares experienced proposal managers for the APMP foundation level certification.
The APMP is the only recognised qualification in the world for bid and proposal management professionals.
After the course, participants will be ready to pass the complex APMP foundation level certification exam.
More on the APMP Certification: https://www.cskmanagement.com/en/our-services/education-training/apmp-certification
CSK has successfully guided hundreds of candidates to achieving the APMP certification.
Content: This is what we cover
- Introduction to proposal management in accordance with the APMP Syllabus (refresh 2016)
- Specific APMP terminology and the APMP exam’s main focuses
- Discussing sample questions
- Methodical exam preparation and tips on how to pass
- Participants will take the APMP Foundation level exam (multiple choice) and get the results back immediately.
Our Workshop Design
- 1-day interactive workshop with up to 15 participants
(respectively 3 online sessions of 1-2 hours, excl. exam)
- Interactive online course
- Basis: APMP Foundation Syllabus
- Practical exercises
- Short mock exam, exam technique
- For the APMP Foundation-Level Certification: 1 year’s experience in bid or proposal management
- Good (passive) knowledge of English (e.g. Cambridge Advanced Certificate)
Variations and Options for You
Available variations of this course:
- Combination with the Storyline Workshop
- Combination with the BidMaster™ Workshop
- Webinar Series or (public or inhouse) class-room workshop
- eLearning option
- The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (special rate for participants):
It is the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals.
All participants receive a course confirmation.