General BidMaster™ — best practice for entire bid/proposal teams
This 2 or 3-day course is suitable for all members of bid/proposal teams. Participants learn about the BidMaster™ framework with lots of practical examples and exercises. The course covers the entire bid process, including the RFP, the proposal strategy, writing the text and submitting the proposal.
As well as equipping them with essential rules, we take participants through the entire process using real examples. This allows participants to get to know a series of tools and concepts and practise putting them to use systematically using checklists, templates and methodological approaches.
Content: This is what we cover
- Preparing to bid (was can/should I prepare before the RFP is released?)
- Understanding the buyer’s side
- RFP analysis and deciding whether or not to bid
- Proposal planning, putting together a team, proposal strategy and document structuring
- Setting a price/winning price
- The Message Tree – convincing storylines
- Phrasing and structuring a proposal text, including style guidelines The final proposal (formatting, PDFing, printing, packaging, etc.)
- Negotiation and bid presentation (only BidMaster™ Standard)
Our Workshop Design
- 2-day or 3-day interactive workshop with up to 15 participants
(respectively 6 or 9 online sessions of 1-2 hours)
- Short inputs and practical tools
- Exercises and practical examples
- Specific, structured feedback from the course leader and participants
- Optional: Live deal coaching (see below)
No prior knowledge or experience required
Variations and Options for You
Available variations of this course:
- We are happy to modify this course for you to match your priorities.
- Live deal coaching for long-term results:
To ensure the course’s impact will last, we help participants turn what they have learned into concrete proposals with coaching (either live via our online meeting platform (Zoom, Teams, or Alfaview) or in person at your office.
- The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (special rate for participants):
It is the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals.
All participants receive a course confirmation.