Mastering Complex Proposal Management
This one-day workshop is designed for all bid and proposal managers who are responsible for complex bid processes.
The workshop’s focus is effective project management when creating complex bids, whereby teams from different departments need to be efficiently coordinated and managed to strict deadlines.
The workshop enables you to deliver world-class proposals in time and budget.
Content: This is what we cover
- Structure and main elements of complex bid/proposal processes
- Setting up a bid/proposal team, roles and responsibilities
- Bid management projects’ particular risks
- RFP analysis, proposal strategy, kick-off and reviews
- Using the critical path method during the proposal management process
- Tips, tricks and specific proposal management tools
Our Workshop Design
- 1-day interactive workshop with up to 15 participants
(respectively 3 online sessions of 2-3 hours)
- Short inputs and practical tools
- Practical exercises on bid planning and bid process management
- Specific, structured feedback from the course leader and participants
- Optional: Live deal coaching (see below)
No prior knowledge or experience required
Variations and Options for You
- Live deal coaching for long-term results:
To ensure the course’s impact will last, we help participants turn what they have learned into concrete proposals with coaching (either live via our online meeting platform (Zoom, Teams, or Alfaview) or in person at your office.
- The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (special rate for participants):
It is the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals.
All participants receive a course confirmation.