APMP Foundation-Level Workshop (two pre-workshop webinar sessions + 1-day workshop, including exam)
This 1-day workshop gives you a comprehensive overview on proposal management best practices to prepare you for the APMP Foundation-Level exam. At the end of the day, candidates sit the paper-based, multiple-choice exam, and they get immediate feedback (pass/fail).
This training is based on the most current APMP competencies (from May 2016). The course covers the five key competency areas sales orientation, proposal planning, proposal development, proposal management, and information research and knowledge management. It also provides useful hints on how to approach the Foundation exam.
Flyer APMP Foundation-Level Workshop 2017
Who Should Attend:
- Proposal Managers
- Program Managers
- Proposal Coordinators
- Proposal Writers
Date: June 12, 2017
Coaching Session, Morning: 8:00 am - 11:45 am
Lunch: 11:45 - 12:45 pm (provided by CSK)
Coaching Session, Afternoon: 12:45 pm - 4:00 pm
Examination: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Test results: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Websessions: exact dates and time will be announced, shortly (they will be recorded for those who cannot attend the webinar sessions)
Location: New Orleans Marriott Hotel, 5 Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130, USA
Exact room will be announced later.
Closing date: May 25, 2017
Fee (including exam fee):
- USD 759.- for APMP members
- USD 969.- for non-members
- USD 399.- corporate pre-paid rate*
this rate is only available for selected individuals of corporate members with allocated exam credits, available through APMP
The fee includes:
prices are excluding VAT (if applicable), exam fees and APMP membership
During the workshop, we will cover:
- An overview of the APMP certification syllabus
- Explanation of the exam process and hints on how to approach the Foundation exam
- Detailed review of the topics within each of the five key competency areas of the APMP Foundation-Level syllabus
- Candidates sit the paper-based, multiple-choice exam at the end of the training
- Exam papers will be marked immediately at the end of the day, and results (pass / fail) will be fed back to candidates
Successful candidates are entitled to use the designation CF APMP, and will receive their certificates from the exam board after the course.
- 1-day class-room training
- two pre-webmeetings (they will be recorded for those who cannot attend the webinar sessions)
- Candidates for Foundation must have at least 1 year of experience in a bid and proposals environment; this experience does not have to be continuous. Your one-year minimum experience working in a bid and proposals related environment may be verified with a reference you choose.
- Recommended: APMP membership (also because the exam and course fees are significantly lower)
- To prepare for the session, we encourage you to review the APMP Foundation Study Guide (APMP BOK Edition). During the workshop, you will receive expert coaching, have a chance to ask questions, and receive a comprehensive handout kit for further reference. You will get further recommendations for preparation during the webinar sessions.