Pricing and Value Creation
Finding the ‘right’ price is the hardest part of managing a bid.
This pricing workshop helps you to understand how clients assess their prices and which pricing strategies you can use. Participants also learn which factors are essential when calculating the right price.
As well as the prices themselves, we also give you lots of helpful psychological tricks to make your price appear attractive to the client.
Content: This is what we cover
- Participants learn how clients perceive and assess prices
- Participants develop various price strategies
- Participants discover the price components and methods that they need to know in order to set the ‘right’ price
- Participants learn why ‘price’ and ‘value’ often have nothing to do with each other
- Participants learn about the ‘price trap’
- Participants learn various price presentation tricks
Our Workshop Design
- 1-day interactive workshop with up to 15 participants
(respectively 3 online sessions of 1-2 hours)
- Short inputs and practical tools
- Exercises and practical examples
- Specific, structured feedback from the course leader and participants
- Optional: Live deal coaching (see below)
No prior knowledge or experience required
Variations and Options for You
Available variations of this course:
- We are happy to modify this course for you to match your priorities.
- Live deal coaching for long-term results:
To ensure the course’s impact will last, we help participants turn what they have learned into concrete proposals with coaching (either live via our online meeting platform (Zoom, Teams, or Alfaview) or in person at your office.
- The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (special rate for participants):
It is the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals.
All participants receive a course confirmation.