Winning Public Contracts
Winning public RFPs can be very attractive. Public order volumes are generally relatively large in comparison to most private contracts.
It is important to know the particularities of public contracts so as not to make any procedural errors which would lead to your proposal being excluded.
This workshop explains the public RFP system and participants discover the strategies, methods and tricks which are key to winning more public contracts.
In this course you will learn how to create a successful proposal without violating the rules of public RFPs.
Content: This is what we cover
- Participants get to know public RFPs’ most important rules and particularities.
- Participants learn a structure for analysing tender documents
- Bid or no bid? The particular importance of qualification for public RFPs
- Where do I find public RFPs? How can I assess them?
- Participants discover how they can use public RFPs to maximise their added value. They practise creating proposal texts which are not only compliant, but which also show the value of their service.
- Strategies, methods and tricks for responding to public RFPs
Our Workshop Design
- 1-day interactive workshop with up to 15 participants
(respectively 3 online sessions of 2-3 hours)
- Short inputs and practical tools
- Exercises and real examples
- Specific, structured feedback from the course leader and participants
- Optional: Live deal coaching (see below)
No prior knowledge or experience required
Variations and Options for You
Available variations of this course:
- Winning public RFPs in Switzerland (based on Swiss procurement law)
- Live deal coaching for long-term results:
To ensure the course’s impact will last, we help participants turn what they have learned into concrete proposals with coaching (either live via our online meeting platform (Zoom, Teams, or Alfaview) or in person at your office.
- The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (special rate for participants):
It is the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals.
All participants receive a course confirmation.