CSK's APMP Practitioner-Level™ Webinar
For the APMP Practitioner level certification, participants prove that they have a detailed understanding of the key concepts and terms and that they have already used them extensively.
This certification level is open to all APMP members who have already obtained the APMP Foundation™ qualification.
We will support you in your preparation for the Practitioner exam.
The CSK Certification Webinar offers a Preparation Workshop over the web (e.g. using Zoom). To combine the cost benefit of a typical web-based solution with the advantages of an on-site training, CSK offers a series of two Webinar sessions (first session: 120-150 minutes, second session: up to 120 minutes).
To compensate with the potential disadvantage of the fact that you might not be able to attend a session, we record both sessions for you so that you still have access to the same content, too.
Registration: To check for the next series, visit our event calendar.
Flexible Workshop Design
This webinar contains:
- Efficient, web-based delivery, highly interactive due to access to real trainer
- No travel cost
- No travel time required
- Distributed over two weeks — no "block time" needed
Eligible for CEUs
This course is eligible for 4 CEUs.
Workshop Design: Convenient and Efficient
The webinar is comprised of two sessions of 120-150 respectively ~60-90 minutes.
Between the webinar sessions, you will go through APMG's online sample questions.
- This certification level is open to all APMP members with at least three years of experience
- They have already obtained the APMP Foundation™ qualification.
CSK: Approved Training Organisation
CSK is an Approved Training Organisation (since 2011)
This is what you learn
This CSK Certification Prep Course includes the following elements:
- Overview of the APMP Practitioner certification
- Exam approach
- Exam structure
- Question types
- Methodical exam preparation and tips on how to pass
- How to register for the exam
- Sample questions
Course and Examination Fees
CSK Webinar Fee (excluding exam fee)
- USD 109.00 for APMP members
- USD 129.00 for non-members
- Optional: The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (paperback or eBook)
The course fee includes:
- Tuition fee
- Handouts (printable PDF), excl. Compendium
- Link to APMG's sample questions
APMP Examination Fee* (online exam)
Please either register separately with APMG for the online examination after the completion of the webinar at: https://www.apmg-international.com/ or book one of our exam dates through CSK.
APMP members**: USD 425.00
*Pricing for APMP's exam is provided here for informational purposes only and is subject to change at any time and without notification. Please contact APMP directly for more information on the exam and pricing, or to schedule an exam.
**The annual membership is USD 170 (June 2023). See http://www.apmp.org under "Join APMP".
(over 10 years)