Creating Convincing Graphics and Illustrations
A picture says over 1000 words. That applies to proposals, too. Convincing images greatly influence client decisions.
This workshop explains how you can create convincing charts, illustrations and visualisations so that your message is well received.
The workshop focuses on the conceptual design of images with simple tools (such as PowerPoint.)
Content: This is what we cover
- Participants discover examples of ‘good’, ‘not so good’ and ‘bad’ charts and images
- Participants recognise the difference between quantitative and qualitative charts and learn how to use them correctly (infographics)
- Participants can use colours, fonts and shapes correctly
- Participants learn to apply the 10 second rule
- Participants discover how to convey the right message with images
- Participants learn valuable PowerPoint tricks
Our Workshop Design
- 1-day interactive workshop with up to 15 participants
(respectively 3 online sessions of 1-2 hours)
- Short conceptual inputs and practical tools
- Exercises and practical examples
- Specific, structured feedback from the course leader and participants
No prior knowledge or experience required
Variations and Options for You
- The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (special rate for participants):
It is the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals.
All participants receive a course confirmation.