Successful Price / Contract Negotiations
Negotiation skills are a strategic factor for success. With the right tool set, you will achieve better results and save your margins by carrying out successful price and contract negotiations.
The workshop uses a proven, very interactive workshop concept with short theoretical inputs and real-life examples and useful practical tools. To get as real as possible, we will go through a series of exercises and role-plays using your own case examples.
Content: This is what we cover
- Foundation of negotiations (challenges for negotiators, about procurement, their typical approaches etc.)
- The Four Negotiation Principles (based on the Harvard Principle) and how to use them in real negotiation situations
- Special situation ‘Price Negotiation’: What’s different to ‘standard’ negotiations and how to find out whether the buyer is bluffing or not
- 10 Psychological Tools for Successful Negotiations
- How to effectively prepare (using the CSK negotiation matrix)
Our Workshop Design
- 1-day interactive workshop with up to 15 participants
(respectively 3 online sessions of 2-3 hours)
- Presentations, exercises, discussions, roleplays and working through specific cases
- Participants receive a comprehensive set of tools and guidelines to carry out successful negotiations
- Optional: Live deal coaching (see below)
No prior knowledge or experience required
Variations and Options for You
- Live deal coaching for long-term results:
To ensure the course’s impact will last, we help participants turn what they have learned into concrete proposals with coaching (either live via our online meeting platform (Zoom, Teams, or Alfaview) or in person at your office.
- The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (special rate for participants):
It is the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals.
All participants receive a Credly Digital Badge and an individual, verifiable PDF course confirmation.