Winning the Game: Best Practice Opportunity Management (Capture Management)
Professional opportunity management (=capture management) is the key to successfully preparing a proposal.
Systematically discovering, understanding, analysing, planning and nurturing your opportunities leads to a measurably higher success rate.
In this workshop, participants will discover how to effectively manage an opportunity in order to maximise their likelihood of winning.
The workshop covers the entire sales cycle, from identifying the opportunity to the negotiation process.
Content: This is what we cover
- You will learn how client needs develop into concrete demands and how they respond to the buying centre’s needs.
- Participants learn how to systematically discover, understand, analyse, assess and document a business opportunity.
- Participants learn how to easily qualify opportunities.
- Participants learn the price-to-win method, to determine the ideal price point and maximise the chances of winning.
- They receive tools to successfully understand how the buying centre works.
- They receive tips and tricks for all phases from analysing client needs to negotiating.
Our Workshop Design
- 1- or 2-day interactive workshop with up to 15 participants
(respectively 3 or 5 online sessions of 2-3 hours)
- Short inputs and practical tools
- Exercises and practical examples
- Specific, structured feedback from the course leader and participants
- Optional: Live deal coaching (see below)
No prior knowledge or experience required
Variations and Options for You
- Live deal coaching for long-term results:
To ensure the course’s impact will last, we help participants turn what they have learned into concrete proposals with coaching (either live via our online meeting platform (Zoom, Teams, or Alfaview) or in person at your office.
- The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (special rate for participants):
It is the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals.
All participants receive a Credly Digital Badge and an individual, verifiable PDF course confirmation.