Powerful Proposal Presentations (PPP)
The process does not end once you submit your proposal, the proposal presentation often makes the difference between success and failure.
This workshop provides participants with the basis for creating and giving a convincing, clearly structured and easy to understand proposal presentation, so that your message is communicated to and understood by your client.
It also covers the key success factors for online pitches (through tools such as Teams, Zoom, Alfaview etc.).
Content: This is what we cover
- The structure and content of successful proposal presentations
- The right way to create PowerPoint slides
- Key factors
- The message tree principle
- How do I convince my listeners? — Presentation technique basics
- ‘The Red Team’ — How the client analyses the proposal
- Key success factors for online pitches (through Zoom, Teams, Webex etc.)
Our Workshop Design
- 1-day interactive workshop with up to 10 participants
(respectively 3 online sessions of 2-3 hours)
- Short inputs and practical tools
- Exercises and practical role play
- Specific, structured feedback from the course leader and participants
- Optional: Live deal coaching (see below)
No prior knowledge or experience required
Variations and Options for You
Available variations of this course:
- Optional extra day (respectively two additional online sessions)
- Live deal coaching for long-term results:
To ensure the course’s impact will last, we help participants turn what they have learned into concrete proposals with coaching (either live via our online meeting platform (Zoom, Teams, or Alfaview) or in person at your office.
- The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium (special rate for participants):
It is the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals.
All participants receive a Credly Digital Badge and an individual, verifiable PDF course confirmation.